Sunday, March 07, 2010


OK...so I've been an unofficial Dallasite for 5 years now. As a transplant from Atlanta (...by way of Kentucky), I found that Dallas did not have the same robust cultural and social outlets to which I had become accustomed. So, after months of boring parties and lackluster events, I gave up and became a couch potato. I really didn't fit in anywhere here, and thought it would be best to save my "good" outfits for when I traveled out of town! But being a couch potato gets boring and when my doctor told me that I had a Vitamin D deficiency from lack of sunlight,(LOL) I decided that it was time for me to step away from the TV and start blooming where I was planted--every flower needs sun to grow!

So, I have taken on a new challenge to get to know Dallas and the surrounding areas! What's Good Dallas is a blog about my experiences in a city that I have yet to really embrace, but am finding that there are still some cool things to do, see and explore. Surprisingly, people call me and always ask me "where to go" or "what to do." Luckily, I'm a Saturday afternoon adventurer and can accommodate, but now I'll really know!

Over the next several weeks, I will tell you in words and pics, all about my journey in and around Dallas! If you're couch potato too, won't you join me. Subscribe to my blog and I'll tell you all about new places you may or may not know and if I really like it, I will invite you to return with me at a later date for a meetup and networking!

So c'mon let's goooooooo!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whuddup cuz, yeah Dallas is cool and all dat, but the late night hours are kinda trash. Shutdown @2.00am is krazyyy when there's money to get til the sun rises.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Tiffani said...

What's up Keith! Notice i said I haven't fully embraced Dallas and remember as long as you are with "Weezy" anything is possible in Dallas!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home