Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Well, Dallas just keeps impressing me! I had a beautiful night at The Ritz-Carlton. Although I expected it to be nothing less than the pinnacle of luxurious living and hospitality, it truly exceeded my "expected" expectations. The weather was perfect! A mild 81 degrees and a light wind from the south...aaaah!

The patio bar is a delightful place for a date or a group outing with friends. It is adjacent to the lounge/lobby bar, and is enclosed just off the McKinney side. You'd think with all the traffic on the busy street outside, it would be noisy, but it was minimal and you could actually hear yourself speak.

There's plenty of seating for dining and even a cozy nook around a wood-burning fireplace for the chilly nights; although I think we're done with chilly nights in Dallas for awhile! It was a great experience and I can't wait to go back! I'll invite you, my subscribers, along...

The Ritz-Carlton
2121 McKinney Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75201
Phone: (214) 922-0200

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green Pure Green Coffee Βean Extract 800 Mg is the сoncentrаte
of greеn tea a day.

my website ... pure green coffee extract

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Users οf these cοffee diet shоuld be а suppressant
οf appetitе. They give уou ρlacеbοs іnsteaԁ of apрetite suppresѕаnts.



Мy homepagе ... pure green coffee extract

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home