Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Although I have been out of pocket for a week, I still have been checking things out. It has been an interesting couple weeks for me so I'll give you the rundown on where I've been, what I liked...and didn't like.

First, Ft. Worth Arts Festival. beautiful art pieces but...SNORE! On to the next one.

Second, I had a fabulous frozen blueberry mojito at Trece. Thursday is ladies night and ladies can get $2 frozen drinks, and unlimited mini quesadillas.

Lastly, which was the highlight of my week. I went to a place called The Girl's Room. It's advertised as a dance and fitness studio for women, but it was much more than that!

The Girl's Room is actually a sensual dance and pole dancing studio. And let me tell you these ladies rocked the pole! Not only do they promote good health, sensuality and physical fitness, but they also encourage women, through dance, to build a healthy self-image. They are also taught to become more self confident as they become more comfortable with their own bodies.

This is where physical fitness meets the sexy part of the female mind -- very dangerous. After all what man wouldn't want a strong, fit, sensual woman who can also pole dance! As soon a my life calms down, I'll be in that class religiously! Big ups to Amy! I'll see you soon!

www.thegirlsroom.us

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home